Thursday, February 3, 2011

little house in PEC

Ever since a visit to Prince Edward County several years ago, I was drawn to its quiet and charm and have gone back a few times.  So now, after just selling a rental property that caused me grief, I'm seriously thinking of buying a 'cottage' in this area just for me! (well, for my family and friends too).

I searched the mls and found this ever so charming 100+ year old house with a yellow tin roof.  I can hear the rain already.  And all it needs is my own personal decorating touch.

I'll probably contemplate for way too long and it will be sold, but I believe things are meant to be so when the snow melts a little I will venture out there and have a closer look.  If a yellow tin roofed house is supposed to be in my life, this little house will be waiting.  And it won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment