Friday, October 22, 2010

lots of pictures

This is my office.  I know, it's busy and messy and crazily unmatched (but totally organized, just so you know).  It is the only room in my house like this.  It has black walls (the rest of my house is white), and it has pictures from ceiling to floor, or basically wherever I can put something.  It is my room to showcase everything out in the open.  And I love it!

But now it is time to paint.  The walls just need it and behind all those pictures are tons of holes!  So, should I go white, or stick with black?  My inkling is to go with white. I have a month to decide before my painter can get here... and I'll need it because choosing the right white now is key!  It's always so much harder for me than for my clients.

2 comments:

  1. I love the black and would never have thought I would...but with all the texture - books, sisal rug and comfy chair - its very inviting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input - I do think I need a change though, so perhaps staying dark is still good. Maybe Navy!?... but white is still on the agenda. ;)

    ReplyDelete