Wednesday, October 20, 2010

edenwool

If you really want something unique and fun, why not try a gorgeous little lamp like this!!  It's made of wool and looks equally nice when not lit up, but when lit, is it not just perfect for Halloween?  Or for a night light for your child's room?  Or just a sweet piece by the front door, attached to a timer so that no matter what time of day you come home, a light welcomes you.  Great prices too!

Check out all of Janna's creations here edenwool and visit her at the upcoming One-of-a-Kind show in Toronto.  She does such beautiful unique work!

1 comment:

  1. I love the work that Janna does. I have four of her wool and silk scarves and I love them all!! I wear all of them on alternating days during fall and winter!!! Next, I would like to order one of her wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete