Monday, May 3, 2010

bath reno - end of day 8


I am starting to get bored... seems like all I see for days is dust now. Can't wait for the decorative stuff...

Dilemma - my mill worker promised me the cabinet for today or tomorrow and the actual cabinet maker came to my house today to re-check the measurements and he now says earliest Friday! That means the tiling can't be completed until that is in, so that is a delay! Was frustrated about that - we'll see what they come up with for me, but they say the spraying of the wood on the cabinet is what takes so long. So I ask - why didn't they start when I asked them to then?!

In this photo is the start of the laundry chute - this is very exciting! The laundry room right under the bathroom is being fixed up too to accommodate this feature - Yay! - no more hampers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment